Friday, April 27, 2007

Ramsey Park Runs

Like the 10 mile cycle time trials I posted last night, I've done the same with the Ramsey Park Runs - a summer series that involves running just over 6km (3.8 miles) around the Mooragh Park lake in Ramsey (see picture).

I love doing them because Ramsey is my home town and it's a great workout; you always cross the line feeling like you've pushed it! Because I've done them for the past 3 years I've got a good record of 'where I'm at'.

Looking back:
2004 - Fastest time = 21:51 min
2005 - Inj
2006 - Fastest time =21:29 min
2007 - Fastest time = 20:32 min

This is obviously good news, especially when compared to my times of this time last year which at the end of May were nearly 2 minutes slower.

So another week and a another pair of shiny new PBs in both bike and run. Things are going the right way.

Here's a picture of a spring lamb, just to make my friends in NZ jealous. He's a manx native too - a Loaghtan (pronounced "Lock-tan"), ain't he cute?! Lovely weather were having at the moment guys!
-AC



No comments: